INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR OF
AUSTIN’S HISTORIC PECAN STREET FESTIVAL?
The 2021 Pecan Street Festivals, scheduled for May 1st and 2nd and September 18th and 19th, offer a wide array of unique and engaging sponsor activation opportunities. The Pecan Street Festival will deliver your brand to 200,000+ attendees each festival weekend. Take advantage of the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the festival’s large and loyal fan-base as an advocate of the arts!
In 2013, the Pecan Street Festival (“PSF”) was ranked as a Top 5 festival/event by attendance in the Austin Business Journal. In 2015, the PSF tied for Best Arts Festival in the Austin Chronicle, and ranked as a “best music event” with CultureMap Austin. By 2018, local media recognized our free festival, run by the Pecan Street Association (a 501-C4 non profit), as a major contender with the other large, for-profit/ticketed Austin-based festivals: Austin City Limits/ACL Fest and SXSW. Those accolades included: an Austin Chronicle “Best of 2018” nomination for “Best Outdoor Festival,” and two nominations in the Austin American-Statesman’s “Best of” contest for “Best Festival/Fair” and “Best Local Event.”
SPONSOR FLASH GLANCE
- Kid/Family-Oriented: Legos, Lifeway Keifer, and Lowe’s Home Improvement (with their Kids’ Construction Zone), amongst others, have had successful implementation throughout the years.
- Vehicles: We have hosted 1 car brand on average per event for the past 7 years. We also offer ride and drive capabilities.
- Latinx: Austin has a 35% and growing Latinx demographic and Pecan Street Festival makes a conscious effort to draw more people of color to the festival with our media placements, music line-up, food and arts offerings and children’s activities, helping us to achieve a higher percentage of non-white attendees than other large-scale festivals in town.
- Sampling Activations: Our sampling activations are KING! Averaging 15,000* samples per event, each sampling setup really takes the ROI cake.
73% of attendees surveyed indicate they are more likely to purchase and/or recommend festival sponsor brands over non-sponsor brands.
Festival attendees categorize themselves as arts-driven, highly educated (college degree), tech savvy, environmentally conscious and creative. Pecan Street Festival offers a variety of benefits to support sponsors initiatives and goals.
We are happy to provide customized packages, including category “exclusives” in order to meet your needs. Customized sponsorship opportunities include stages/properties sponsorships, booth & mobile tour build-outs, and other a la carte options.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE
- Naming rights to properties, stages, specialty areas & activities
- Onsite activation presence
- Media placement in TV & radio campaigns (we are the largest local media buy among festivals)
- Print advertising campaign
- Marketing collateral
- Social media/digital properties integration
- Customized promotions
- Event hospitality
- Add-on customized opportunities
200,000+ for each festival, Spring & Fall. 400,000+ between our two festivals per year, which rivals the attendance at ACL and SXSW. Attendees indicate that they spend, on average, 6 hours at the festival per visit.
…with a 75% female to 25% male ratio on Pecan Street Festival social media channels
*based on post-event sponsor surveys
For complete sponsorship information including a fully-integrated, customized proposal to meet your sponsorship/marketing initiatives & goals contact Chris@specialeventslive.com.
Statesman “Best of” event with (l-r): PSF producer Luis Zapata, PSA board president Lynn Raridon, PSF producer Christopher Haddad and PSA exec. director Debbie Russell